The regional train NE27 runs every other hour from Berlin-Karow to Groß Schönebeck. From the station Groß Schönebeck, it is a pleasant 3 km (2 mi) walk to the Game Park (approx. 30 min). Just follow the green signposts.
NE27 Berlin-Karow » Groß Schönebeck
NE27 Groß Schönebeck » Berlin-Karow
Shuttle Service by Horse-Drawn Carriages and Busses
Upon request, you can be picked up by the company riding tourism Lisa Lillge with a horse-drawn carriage or a Kremser from the station Groß Schönebeck.
Reservations and price inquiries are available on the telephone number: 0162-100 86 43.
From Berlin you can get to the Schorfheide Game Park either on the national road B109 or on the motorway A11.
On the National Road B109
- Take the national road B109 northbound (direction Prenzlau) up to Groß Schönebeck.
- The Game Park is just 400 m (500 yd) outside Groß Schönebeck on the right.
On the Motorway A11
- Take the motorway A11 northbound (direction Prenzlau) up to exit Finowfurt.
- Turn left into the national road B167 (direction Liebenwalde) and go to Zerpenschleuse.
- Turn right into the national road B109 (direction Prenzlau) and continue to Groß Schönebeck.
- The Game Park is just 400 m (500 yd) outside the Groß Schönebeck on the right.